Tuesday, February 16, 2016

OE Day

On Friday we went to Tahunanui Beach because it was OE Day.  Here are some of our favourite things:
  • Making the sand sculpture because I made a SAIL sign and we got to sit in the boat (Elan)
  • Swimming because the water was cold and refreshing (Maddy)
  • The art because we got to do a leaf rubbing (Mataiyasi)
  • The challenge because you had to lay down (Lyric)
  • Looking after my younger buddy because she was nice (Tara)
  • Swimming because when you went in the water was deep and warm (Katelyn)
  • The challenge because we were trying to find nature stuff (Armarni)
  • Swimming because I looked for crabs in the water (Blaze)
  • I liked the challenge when you had to put a blindfold on and your buddy helped you around the cones (Nathan)
  •  I liked the sand sculpture because when you built a sand castle you could build a trench down to the water (Cruz)
  •  I liked the pastel rock drawings because you could do cool art (Gus)









No comments:

Post a Comment